Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Innersense Aesthetics. We have outlined the terms on which Innersense Aesthetics provides services to its clients. It is important that you read and fully understand these before any treatments take place. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our team.
- While all consultations with our aesthetic nurses are free of charge, we do request a £25 refundable holding deposit for your first consultation/treatment, which will be taken at the time of booking. After the consultation, if for some reason you are not medically allowed or you decide against treatment we will automatically refund your £25. If you do not attend your first appointment with us your £25 deposit will be taken to cover the appointment. Any subsequent booking will require a further deposit which will be at the discretion of the clinic.
- We will advise you of the time and date of your appointment. The nurses at Innersense Aesthetics are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols.
- Innersense Aesthetics do not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse, although Innersense Aesthetics will endeavour to accommodate continuity of care where possible.
- As an existing client if you cannot attend your appointment we require at least 24 hours notice in order to reassign your appointment time to another client.
- Innersense Aesthetics ask that you arrive five minutes before your allotted appointment time in order to complete any necessary paperwork. Late arrival may result in your treatment time being reduced. If you are running late it is important to contact the clinic so we can try and alter your appointment accordingly. If you are late your appointment may be delayed by further appointments being seen on time.
- Innersense Aesthetics will use its best endeavours to ensure that your appointment runs to time, however there may be times when for reasons beyond our control your appointment is delayed. Very occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances we may need to cancel your appointment at short notice. In the unlikely event that this becomes necessary we will make every attempt to contact you to inform you of the fact and to rearrange your appointment for a mutually convenient time. We do not offer compensation if it is necessary for us to cancel your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparations you might need to make prior to treatment taking place. Failure to make any such preparations may result in your treatment being delayed, your treatment time being reduced or extra costs being incurred.
- Unless you have purchased a course of treatments all treatments must be paid for at the time of the appointment and proof of your ability to pay may be required prior to any treatment taking place.
- If you have booked and paid for a course of treatments and subsequently are unable to complete the course we will make a refund to you calculated by deducting the full price list of all treatments taken from the course of treatments.
- I understand that Innersense Aesthetics reserves the right to refer non-payments to debt collection agents.
- A contract is for a specific number of treatments and all treatments must be taken within twelve months of the date of purchasing the contract. the contract lapses on the first anniversary of the purchase date and all outstanding treatments will be forfeited.
- We will always assess your suitability for treatment prior to any treatment being carried out. If we consider that you are unsuitable for the treat,meant you have enquired about, or if we consider that the treatment is likely to be unsuccessful we will inform you of the fact and the reasons why we have reached this conclusion. In these circumstances you will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation where applicable.
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure tat he or she provide Innersense Aesthetics with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Innerness Aesthetics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the clients failure to disclose such details.